Sunday 30 October 2011

October 2011 Holiday

I haven't been around to craft or blog for a bit as I've been busy visiting the US with my DH.  I'm attending a fun retreat with some of my scrapbooking friends in a few weeks time so I need to get some projects sorted and I'm going to be spoilt for choice with what photos to use.  In the meantime here is just a tiny selection of the photos I took and I leave it to you to guess some of the places we visited during our wonderful holiday!



Starting here



Beyond cute!  My personal holiday highlight!



LOTS of this!







And ending here!







5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo San Francisco, Santa Barbara...and ending in Las Vegas??? Love the seals they are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photos - your seals were cleaner than ours!! LOL. Can't wait to see you scrap them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the seal photo! It totally makes me smile. It looks like you're having an amazing vacation!

    I wanted to stop by to say thank you very much for following the Counterfeit blog hop to my blog. I appreciated the visit!

    ReplyDelete